Login    
   Elyon's Circle
   The Gathering At The Middle Forest
    Register FAQ  •  Search    
It is currently January 18th, 2021, 2:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: The End of EC
Unread postPosted: April 29th, 2014, 11:11 pm 
Saucy

Hey everyone. So, I hate to be the one to have to bring this up, but EC’s hosting fees are up for renewal and, given the site’s recent lack of activity, Kevin and I have talked about shutting EC down and letting the site die a dignified death.

This isn’t a decision that comes easily or lightly. EC changed my life, and I mean that completely and entirely. It was the site of many great evenings of conversation. So much went on here that made me the person I am today. But EC has moved on….to email, to Facebook, to Skype, and so forth…and perhaps it is time to do the same.

Now, I will say this. The renewal cost for EC is about $11.95. If anyone wants to volunteer to pay it, contact me or Kevin and EC will cling to life one more year. Either way, the site will be up until May 21 and we will be saving all the files and archives.

It’s been great. You all are great people and I’m proud (and humbled) to call you my friends.

Josh

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]